2013 Hamster Therapist
- PRIVATE HOUSE Edmund Foster Esq. 1856-57
- HOUSE AGENT George Squires 1858
This is perhaps the first estate agent in Primrose Hill.
- BUILDER Nicholas Egan 1860
- CARVER & GILDER Joseph Cale 1870
- SADDLER Henry Bull 1875-80
Most of the local mews contained stables, cab proprietors, and coach builders, but they were not attached to particular houses. Only a few of the earliest houses in Primrose Hill were built with their own corresponding mews houses, for it soon became clear to the developers that the area would not be grand enough for the carriage-owning class.
- SADDLER Alma Howard 1885-90
- ” Walter Reeder 1895-1925
- ” Samuel Marshall 1930-35
- LEATHER GOODS DEALER Miss Phyllis Reed 1935-45
Miss Reed seems to have made a probably necessary transition into general leather goods.
Horse transport in London started to die out in the 1910s. Hackney cabs were gradually replaced by motorised ones, and from 1901 horse-drawn cabs gave way to electrified ones. The last local horse tram, the line from Hampstead to Euston, stopped in 1913.
- BUILDERS Langton’s 1950-55
- WATCHMAKER A.G. Truluck 1960-65
- ANTIQUES Keulamann 1969
In about 1970 she moved her business to 154.
- ANTIQUES K. Petley 1970-74
- ART GALLERY Nathalie Stern Ltd 1975
- HAIRDRESSER Shampoo 1980-present