Private house since the 1970s
- BOOT AND SHOE MAKER Thomas Holmes 1865-82
- DRESSMAKER Miss Marian Brown 1889
- DRESSMAKERS 1895-1922 Misses Clara, Ellen & Florence Brown
- MILLINERS 1929-30 Misses Ellen & Florence Brown
- DRAPER Mrs Constance Selby 1940
- “ Miss Margaret Wilson 1945
- “ John Wilson 1950
- “ Charles Mobbs & George Reynolds 1957
- “ F. Knight 1960
- HABERDASHERY AND SMALLWARE AGENT Molly Butler 1965
This is remembered as a ‘scruffy clothes shop’.
The building was converted to a private house in the early 1970s.