- CONFECTIONER Thomas Masters 1855-60
This was the first confectioner in Primrose Hill. Many others have been and gone in all the local streets.
- CONFECTIONER John Miller 1860-65
- “ Mrs Mary Miller 1865-75
- “ John Marshall 1880-85
- DRESSMAKER Mrs Ada Fooks 1890
- CONFECTIONER Arthur Morison 1895-1900
- PLUMBER James Farmer 1900-05
- LAUNDRY Farley-Cartman Col. Ltd 1910-15
- BOOTMAKER Alfred Barnard 1920-25
- MOTOR CAR ACCESSORIES Regent’s Park Garages 1926-35
Cars were first owned by the middle classes in the 1920s. but Primrose Hill was then a run-down area, and it seems unlikely that many local residents would have had one.No. 113 opened as a petrol station in about 1930.
- UPHOLSTERERS Bucknell’s Ltd 1940
- BUILDERS Bucknell’s Ltd 1960
- ESTATE & HOUSE AGENTS Bucknell’s Ltd. 1945
- CONTRACTING ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS Bucknells 1970
- FASHION CLOTHING Factory Shop 1980
- FRUITERER Peters 1983-85
Locals remember him as ‘a real Cockney who went very early to market, and used to sing while he arranged his fruit’.
- GREENGROCER Kirby’s 1990-97
- CAFÉ Le Tea Cosy 2000-present