Manna vegetarian restaurant, 1972 – Present
- [private house] Mr James Green 1874
Although nos. 2 and 3 Erskine Road are recorded as shops in the 1860s/1870s, no. 4 appears to have been a private house until the 1920s.
- BOOT REPAIRER Herman Hulland 1922-45
At one stage Hulland appears to have shared the premises with
- PIANOFORTE ACTION MANUFACTURERS
- – Malcolm John & Co. 1930
- BOOT REPAIRER Edgar Hulland 1950-60
- RESTAURANT Manna 1972-present
When it first opened – as one of the first vegetarian restaurants in London – Manna had simple wooden tables and benches, and served wholesome but basic vegetarian food.
The basement wine cellar and toilets extend under no.5.