Studio Salon 2013
- WATCHMAKER Alfred James 1872
- BRUSH MANUFACTURER Francis Jones 1874
- HOSIER William Dean 1875
This shop would have stocked men’s socks, suspenders, and braces. There might also have been women’s stockings, slippers and gloves.
- MILLINER Mrs Hannahretta Dyer 1880
- BUILDER Thomas Bone 1885
- FANCY REPOSITORY Mrs Caroline Bone 1885
A married woman running a shop often had a husband who worked elsewhere. But here is an example of (presumably) a married couple sharing the premises for their different trades.
- PRINTER Frederick Reeve 1905-10
- PHYSICIAN & SURGEON 1930
Ganapathi Sreekanta Kuppusamy Iyer M.B., D.P.H.,
- OPTHALMIC SURGEON 1930
Ardeshir Dadhaboy Schroff M.B., B.S.
- BUTCHER Charles Foster 1935
- CHINA DEALERS. Bargain Agency Ltd 1940
- BUILDER Sidney Spencer 1945-50
- WHOLESALE FOOD (?) Grocers’ and Caterers’ Supply Co. Ltd
- 1955 FRUITERER Harold Phillips 1960-70
- ART GALLERY Fine Art Fake Shop 1972-75
- HAIRDRESSERS Paul et Daniel Ltd 1980-85
- DELICATESSEN & TRAITEUR PAGNOL 1992-94
- BEAUTICIAN The Studio 1994-present
This started at 3 Erskine Road (1991-94) and was the first of the several ‘beauty’ and ‘lifestyle’ shops which there are now in Primrose Hill.