2013 (since 1986) Keys and Locksmiths
- MILLINER Misses Anne & Emily Roome 1868
- Charles Humphreyson 1871
- GROCER George Browell 1875
- CHANDLER Alexander Seath 1881-89
- GREENGROCER William Buckland 1901
- ” John Morgan 1905
- ” William Birbeck 1910-35
The present owner guessed this had been a greengrocer because he found some old spiked price labels under the floorboards in the 1980s.
- CIRCULATING LIBRARY Herbert Crane 1940
- UPHOLSTERER Sidney Carnt 1950
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS Doidge (Amusements) Ltd 1970-72
Doidge owned and rented out fruit machines, pin tables and juke boxes. Mr Doidge was born in Edis Street (then called Eton Street) and among his childhood memories (1930s) was a goat tethered on a strip of grass in Fitzroy Road, alongside 129 Gloucester Avenue.
- KEY CUTTING F.J.C. Doidge 1980
- LOCKSMITHS Keys Galore 1986 – present
The present occupant is the son of the man who ran Doidge Amusements.He remembers when he still had shops as neighbours:
No.92 was a barber until the 1980s
98 was a grocer until the 1980s
100 was a newsagent until the late 1970s/early 80s.